• To blah is not to blah. To blah is setting aside a part of you, coloured in a mirage that actually exists, and physically doesn't.

Monday, May 6, 2013


Not here


I’m not in these pages
It’s a relief actually
No search can reveal where I’m hidden
No quest can lead to me

I’m not in your world
For there is no place for me
In your dailyness and checklists
I no longer need to be

I’m not in your memories
Oh, how I feel free!
Not trapped in your ideas
Or in your desires of me

I’m not, I’m not, no more now
I only belong to me

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured, the emotion of not being....celebration of 'being' is always there but this rejoicing of 'not being' is such a sense of floating, timeless peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich and beautiful in its assertion of elusiveness and the accompanying liberating experience.

    ReplyDelete